Training Now offers a range of apprenticeships and accredited courses through Skillsfirst. http://surfclass.com/map
Training Now will also ensure that you not only achieve the Apprenticeship standards, but you will also gain the full QCF diploma qualification.
Further information on our apprenticeships & courses: read article
To deliver outstanding, inclusive and dedicated training to support the diverse, developmental progress of all our learners' needs.
To respond to the local and national economic market whilst supporting the Governments vision and strategies within Further Education.
REFRESHER COURSES & UPSKILLING
We also deliver a selection of short accredited courses and training to businesses; either as a refresher or upskilling your workforce. Training Now will complete a training needs analysis on your business to create a more beneficial package.
Training for the Health & Social Care Industry
Training Now offers a range of apprenticeships and accredited courses through Skillsfirst ensuring that not only are the Apprenticeship Standards achieved, but also the full QCF diploma qualification are gained. Apprenticeships are a tried and tested way to recruit new staff:-
- Apprenticeships can help tackle the skills shortages within the workplace.
- Learning is tailored made to minimise disruption.
- Apprenticeships are a great way of attracting enthusiastic talent with fresh ideas.
- They can be tailor made to specific job roles, making them flexible to the needs of your business.
- Apprenticeships provide you with the skilled workers you need for the future.
- Apprenticeships can help reduce staff turnover, by increasing employee satisfaction and loyalty.
- Employers involved within apprenticeships think that apprentices are 15% more valuable than non-apprentices.