Training Now would like to give a warm welcome to the following new staff members:...
please click for source Your apprentice must have a contract of employment and be paid at least the apprenticeship wage:
The apprenticeship wage is currently £3.50 per hour for all apprentices in their first year. Apprentices aged 19 and over that have completed year one will be entitled to the minimum wage for their age read more.
|Year||25 and over||21 to 24||18 to 20||Under 18||Apprentice|
http://saeme.org.br/map As part of the apprenticeship funding, 20% of your apprentice's contracted hours must be ‘off the job training’ and within their contracted hours.
http://untermyer.com/map We will tailor-make the Apprenticeship Programme to meet the needs of your business and specific requirements.
All apprentices must meet the criteria below before enrolling onto an Apprenticeship Programme: click the following article
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Be 16 years or older after the last Friday in June of the academic year.
- Not be enrolled on another apprenticeship, or another funded FE/HE programme at the same time as the apprenticeship.
- A citizen of a country within the European Economic Area, and have been ordinarily resident in the EEA for at least the previous 3 years on the first day of learning.
- Have a contract of employment with your employer and be paid at least the apprenticeship wage in your first year.