We offer more than practical social care, education and business apprenticeships, bespoke short courses and professional qualifications.
When you study with Training Now, you will benefit from a range of additional support services. Whether it is careers advice, additional tutoring, or wellbeing support, we are here to help you succeed and realise your full potential.
Careers advice for apprentices
Our free careers advice service is available to all doing an apprenticeship with Training Now.
By booking your appointment today, you will be put in touch with one of our experienced team members who will offer guidance and advice on where your career could take you.
We’ll help you explore your options and decide on your next steps.
Our team can also help you with:
- Updating your CV
- Brushing up your interview skills
- Exploring job profiles to find what would suit you
- Completing your personal statement for UCAS
- Finding university placements
Functional Skills Tutoring
If you are an apprentice currently gaining your Maths qualification, we can support you with twice weekly mentoring sessions.
Each session covers a different area of Maths and gives you an opportunity to ask questions through face-to-face support.
Find out more about our functional skills sessions by calling us today on:
Support for employers
Mental health first aid training
We offer First Aid for Mental Health training courses and qualifications for your employees.
The courses cover an overview of different mental ill-health conditions and how to provide support to individuals who are having a mental health crisis.
We offer two levels of mental health first aid training:
- FAA Award in Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health – This Level 1 course takes place over four-hours (one half-day).
- FAA Award in First Aid for Mental Health – This Level 2 course takes place over six-hours (one full day).